These gluten free and vegan Veggie Hummus Wraps are delicious and easy to make! They are filled with colorful vegetables and creamy hummus.
- 1–2 cups hummus (I use this homemade hummus recipe)
- 1 bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1/2 cup carrots, shredded or sliced into thin strips
- 1 cucumber, sliced into thin strips
- 1/4 cup red cabbage, chopped
- 1 cup spinach (or other leafy green of choice)
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 4 gluten free and vegan wraps (I use “BFree Wraps“)
- Prepare vegetables and set aside.
- Spread hummus evenly over wraps and fill with vegetables.
- Fold the ends of the wraps and roll. Cut in half and serve.