- 12 strawberries, diced
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 cup gluten free pretzels (I use Snyder Gluten Free Pretzels)
- 1 tablespoon vegan butter, melted (I use Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Sticks)
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup vegan whipped cream (I use this homemade coconut whipped cream)
- Add the strawberries and maple syrup to a small bowl and stir to combine. Let sit for at least 30 minutes.
- Add gluten free pretzels to a food processor and pulse until the pretzel are in small chunks. You could also add the pretzels to a Ziplock bag and use a rolling pin to crush them.
- Add the melted butter and cinnamon to the food processor and pulse to coat the pretzels. Set the pretzel mixture to the side for now.
- You will want to wait to assemble the parfaits until you are about ready to serve them. The pretzel will get soggy if they sit for too long. To assemble the parfaits, layer whipped cream, the strawberries, and top with the pretzel mixture. Repeat until the serving dish is full.