New? Start Here
Welcome to Just What We Eat! I’m Morgan, the creator of Just What We Eat and I am so happy you are here!
I started this blog in 2016 to help anyone else out there that might be going through a similar journey with food allergies as I am. I’m here to help you get back to eating amazing food, just made with different ingredients. learn more about me here
Just because you have food allergies, does not mean you can’t eat delicious food like everyone else and I want to show you how!
So how do you get started?
1. I recommend you start with the “8 Tips for Going Gluten Free” post. I share everything I wish I would have known when I first started on my journey with food allergies. The tips shared can be helpful for all food allergies.
2. Meal Planning and Prep is CRUCIAL to being successful and less stressed about this lifestyle change. So I recommend checking out my “3 Step Easy Meal Planning” post where I break down my meal planning process and make it as simple as possible.
3. Take a moment to browse through the Recipes on the blog. You will quickly see that there are SOO many delicious food options that you can still eat! I know how hard (depressing really) cutting out food allergies can be in the beginning so hopefully, this will help you see there are still so many things you can eat.
4. If you are looking for recipes free from specific allergies, I have a “Recipes by Allergy” section listed at the bottom of the page that should be helpful. All recipes on Just What We Eat are at least gluten free and dairy free. You can find recipes that are also free of all top 8 allergens, vegan recipes, and nut free recipes by clicking the Recipes by Allergy images at the bottom of the page.
5. If you like the recipes you are seeing, then you should take a moment to subscribe to my newsletter. You will get new recipes and news sent right to your inbox! Just fill out the form below.
6. Lastly, if you ever have any questions or want to request a new recipe, please feel free to Contact Me. Again, I am so happy you are here and I can’t wait to help you on your journey!
Recipes by Allergy
I’m Morgan, mom of two beautiful kiddos, chocolate lover (dairy-free of course!), and the creator behind Just What We Eat. Just What We Eat is a food and lifestyle blog sharing allergy-friendly recipes and resources to help you create a life that you love! more about Morgan