These gluten free and vegan Southwest Quinoa Wraps are super easy to make and packed with flavor! They use simple and healthy ingredients making them a great meal option!
- Cook quinoa in the vegetable broth according to package directions.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl except for the taco seasoning. Mix to combine.
- Add half of the taco seasoning mix and stir to combine.
- Taste the mixture to determine if the other half of the taco seasoning is desired (we use all of it, but that may be too much seasoning for some).
- Add the other half of the taco seasoning if desired and stir to combine.
- Spread the quinoa mixture evenly over the wraps.
- Fold the ends of the wraps and roll. Cut in half and serve.