These gluten free and vegan sheet pan chickpea fajitas are so easy to make and are packed with flavor! They are made with simple healthy ingredients making them a great dinner option for any night of the week!
- 2 15 oz cans chickpeas (garbanzo beans), rinsed and drained
- 2 large bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 large red onion, cut into strips
- 8 oz mushrooms, sliced (optional)
- 1–2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp taco seasoning (I use this homemade taco seasoning recipe)
- 1 lime
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Use a towel to dry off the rinsed chickpeas. They will get crispier the more they are dried off.
- Place chickpeas, bell peppers, onion, and mushrooms in a large bowl.
- Pour olive oil over the chickpeas and vegetables and stir to evenly coat. Add taco seasoning and stir to coat.
- Pour chickpea and vegetable mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Spread everything out into a single layer as much as possible.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes stirring every 15 minutes.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice over the chickpeas and vegetables and serve on gluten free tortillas, rice, tortilla chips, or over a salad.