It’s so easy to make this Roasted Broccoli in the oven and it tastes incredible! With just a few simple ingredients you can have an amazing side dish ready in no time!
- 1 1/2 lbs broccoli florets
- 2 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat your oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add broccoli florets to the baking sheet and drizzle olive oil, and sprinkle the seasoning over the broccoli (save the lemon juice for after baking!). Toss to coat the broccoli evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the broccoli is tender and the edges have started to darken and are crisp.
- Pour the lemon juice evenly over the broccoli and serve.
You can also make this roasted broccoli from frozen broccoli florets. I’ve included notes in the post above with additional instructions on how to do this.