- 3/4 cup coffee (I use “Cameron’s Pumpkin Spice Coffee“)
- 2 cup dairy free milk (I use “So Delicious Unsweetened Coconut Milk”)
- 2 tbsp pumpkin purée
- 2 – 3 tbsp maple syrup (or other sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Dairy free whipped cream for topping (I use this homemade coconut whipped cream recipe)
- Add all ingredients (except coffee) to a saucepan over medium heat and whisk to combine.
- Heat for 3-5 minutes or until mixture is heated through. Whisk occasionally to avoid burning.
- Mix in coffee and top with dairy free whipped cream. Optionally sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice.
Recipe adapted from Inspired Taste