These gluten free and vegan Peanut Butter cups are so easy to make and taste wonderful! They taste so much like traditional peanut butter cups!
For the Peanut Butter Layer
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- 2 tbsp refined coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
For the Chocolate Layers
- 1 9oz bag vegan chocolate chocolate chips (I use “Enjoy Life” brand)
- 2 tsp refined coconut oil, melted
- In a medium sized bowl, combine all of the Peanut Butter Layer ingredients and place in the freezer for 10-15 minutes to firm up.
- Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between until chocolate chips are melted.
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners and scoop 1-2 teaspoons worth of the melted chocolate into the liners.
- Scoop about half a tablespoon of the peanut butter mixture into each liner on top of the chocolate layer.
- Finally, add another 1-2 teaspoons worth of the melted chocolate on top of the peanut butter layer and place muffin tin in the freezer for 20 min or until peanut butter cups are firm.