- 1 3/4 cups gluten free all purpose flour (I use “Better Batter“)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup vegan butter, softened ( I use “Earth Balance Soy Free Vegan Buttery Sticks”)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp dairy free milk of choice (I use “So Delicious Unsweetened Coconut Milk”)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together gluten free all purpose flour, baking soda, and salt and set aside.
- Add remaining ingredients to a stand mixer (or use a hand mixer) and beat together on medium speed.
- On low speed, slowly pour in the flour mixture and mix until a dough is formed.
- Use a small cookie scoop to create cookie dough balls and place on a sheet tray lined with parchment paper.
- Press down gently to flatten cookies out a bit.
- Use a fork to gently press down on the cookies twice to make a checkered pattern.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool a bit and then transfer to a cooking rack to cool completely. The cookies will firm up more during the cool down process.