- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 cups plain gluten free “O” cereal*
- In a large sauce pan, combine peanut butter and honey.
- Heat over medium heat until the peanut butter and honey are smooth and well combined (about 3 minutes).
- Add gluten free cereal to the sauce pan and stir with a rubber spatula until the cereal is evenly coated.
- Pour into a greased 8×8 pan and press firmly with the back of the spatula until the mixture is flat and compressed in the pan.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour or place in the freezer to speed up this process.
- Cut into squares and serve.
- I know a lot of people with gluten issues cannot have Cheerios, but if you can tolerate Cheerios then you can definitely use the plain version of those. I use gluten free “Natures Path Organic Whole O’s Cereal” which I have found at my local grocery store and also on Amazon. If you can’t find either of those then you could also use any other kind of neutral flavored gluten free cereal like Chex.