This gluten free and vegan Peanut Butter Banana Granola Wrap is so delicious and easy to make! It’s an awesome treat for lunch or even an afternoon snack.
- 4 gluten free and vegan wraps (I use “BFree Wraps“)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granola (I use this homemade granola)
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- vegan chocolate chips (optional)
- Spread 2 tbsp of peanut butter evenly on each wrap.
- Add 2 tbsp of granola and 1/4 of the sliced bananas to each wrap.
- Optionally sprinkle vegan chocolate chips evenly over the wrap.
- Fold the ends of the wraps and roll. Cut in half and serve.