- 4 russet potatoes (about 2 lbs)
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Cut potatoes into 2″ cubes and add to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix together salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper.
- Drizzle olive oil over the potatoes. Pour the seasoning over the potatoes.
- Stir to coat potatoes evenly with olive oil and seasoning.
- Spread potatoes evenly on a sheet tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 35 min stirring every 10 minutes until crispy.