These Oven Roasted Potatoes are the perfect side dish! They are crispy, and seasoned beautifully! They are also naturally gluten free and vegan!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase a product through a link you clicked on here, I receive a portion of the sale. Thank you for supporting JustWhatWeEat!
I love making roasted potatoes! They are so easy to make and taste amazing!
When I first found out about my food allergies, I wasn’t sure what to eat anymore.
All of a sudden I was allergic to almost everything I normally ate.
So I had to go right back to the basics while I figured out what else I could eat.
Meat, potatoes, fruit, and vegetables were pretty much all I ate for a few months (and still a lot of what I eat today).
Since potatoes were now a big component of the meals I made, I wanted to make them in different ways.
Of course I would make mashed potatoes, but I also loved making roasted potatoes in many different ways.
BBQ roasted sweet potatoes were one of the first roasted potato recipes I made. They are delicious!
The recipe I’m sharing today was is another family favorite! I’ve made these oven roasted potatoes at least 100 times now and they are always a winner.
You can also play around with the seasoning used in this recipe.
So let’s talk about how easy these oven roasted potatoes are to make!
OVEN ROASTED POTATOES RECIPE INGREDIENTS:
To make these easy oven roasted potatoes, you will need:
- Potatoes: I typically use russet potatoes, but any type of potato will work.
- Olive oil
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Salt and Pepper
HOW TO MAKE EASY OVEN ROASTED POTATOES:
- Preheat oven: 450°F.
- Cube Potatoes: Cut potatoes into 2″ cubes and add to a large bowl.
- Season Potatoes: In a small bowl, mix together salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper. Drizzle olive oil over the potatoes. Pour the seasoning over the potatoes. Stir to coat potatoes evenly with olive oil and seasoning.
- Bake: Spread potatoes evenly on a sheet tray lined with parchment paper. Bake for 35 min stirring every 10 minutes until crispy.
That’s all there is to it! A super easy, naturally gluten free, and dairy free side dish!
I hope you love these Oven Roasted Potatoes as much as my family does!
Don’t forget to leave a comment below if you give this recipe a try!Print
- 4 russet potatoes (about 2 lbs)
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Cut potatoes into 2″ cubes and add to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix together salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper.
- Drizzle olive oil over the potatoes. Pour the seasoning over the potatoes.
- Stir to coat potatoes evenly with olive oil and seasoning.
- Spread potatoes evenly on a sheet tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 35 min stirring every 10 minutes until crispy.
© Just What We Eat. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.