- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 3 tbsp vegan butter (I use “Earth Balance vegan buttery sticks”)
- 1/4 cup brown rice flour (or cornstarch)
- 1 cup dairy free milk (I use “So Delicious unsweetened Coconut Milk”)
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt (I use “Lite Salt”)
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Add 1 tbsp of olive oil to a sauce pan and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add the chopped mushrooms to the pan and saute for about 5 minutes or until the mushrooms are soft.
- Lower the heat and add the butter stirring until melted.
- Add the flour and whisk until a paste is formed.
- Add the milk and whisk well to combine.
- Add the paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes or until the gravy thickens.
- Serving Size: 4