For the Topping:
- 1 can full fat coconut milk, refrigerated overnight
- 2–3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2–3 cups of fruit, chopped
- While the cookies are baking, prepare the topping. Place your mixing bowl in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- You want a thicker consistency for the coconut cream so don’t over whip it.
- Mix in maple syrup and vanilla. Place the coconut cream in the refrigerator for 15 minutes to thicken up.
- Prepare your fruit while the cookies are cooling and the coconut cream chills.
- Once the cookies have cooled, top each cookie with the coconut cream and decorate with fruit.
- Store the mini fruit pizzas in the refrigerator in an air tight container.
You can also make a traditional fruit pizza using this recipe if desired. Cook time may need to be adjusted depending on the size you make.