This Homemade Taco Seasoning is so easy to make and tastes amazing on SO many different things!
I love making homemade seasoning mixes!
You are able to adjust quantities to get the recipe just right for your personal tastes and you lose all of the preservatives you get from the store bought seasoning packets.
Win, win! The other bonus to making your own seasoning mixes is that it is super easy.
I use this taco seasoning in a lot of recipes in our house as you will see throughout my other posts.Print
- 1 tablespoon chili powder (check out my homemade chili powder HERE )
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (we use “Lite Salt’)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix all ingredients together and store in an airtight container
- This recipe equals 1 taco seasoning packet you get from the store
© Just What We Eat. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe.