- Whisk together dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- Add wet ingredients and whisk until combined.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into two microwave safe mugs. Make sure you get roughly the same amount of batter in each much so they cook evenly.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes and 20 seconds.*
- Allow to cool about 10 minutes before eating.
- Optionally top with dairy free whip cream/ice cream and strawberries.
- Not all microwaves cook the same. I advise watching the cakes while they cook the first time you make them to insure they do not overcook. Check them around 2 1/2 minutes to see if they are done. The cakes will be done when no liquid remains on top of the cakes.