- 3 cups gluten free oats
- 1 cup raw unsalted almonds, chopped
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons refined coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread oats and almonds on a sheet tray lined with parchment paper. Toast in the oven for 8 minutes.
- While the oats and almonds are toasting, mix remaining ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour maple syrup mixture over the oats and almonds and stir until everything is well coated.
- Turn the oven off and place the sheet tray back in the oven and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow the granola to cool.
- Serving Size: 6