This gluten free, vegan, and oil free Hummus recipe is SO easy to make and tastes amazing! With only a few simple ingredients you can have a delicious and healthy snack ready in 10 minutes!
- 1 15 oz. can garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/2 lemon, juiced (about 2 tbsp)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a high powdered blender or food processor.
- Blend on high until smooth. Add 1 tbsp of water at a time if the hummus is too thick.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 4-5 days.