- 1 16 oz bag coleslaw mix (green cabbage, shredded carrots, and red cabbage)
Coleslaw Dressing Recipe Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise (I use “Soy Free Vegenaise”)
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp celery seeds
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together all of the coleslaw dressing ingredients.
- Add the bag of coleslaw mix to a large bowl and pour the dressing over the vegetables evenly. Mix well to coat.
- Serve right away or allow to chill in the refrigerator for an hour or two before serving. The coleslaw will soften as it sits in the dressing.