- 1 cup gluten free cornmeal
- 1 cup all purpose gluten free flour (I use “Better Batter“)
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp xanthan gum (omit if your gluten free flour already contains xanthan gum)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup dairy free milk of choice (I use “So Delicious unsweetened Coconut Milk”)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup refined coconut oil, melted (avocado oil will work as well)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a muffin tin or line with muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda, salt and xanthan gum (if your flour doesn’t contain it).
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and stir until combined.
- Fill each muffin tin about 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow the muffins to cool before eating.