- 4 thick cut boneless pork chops
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all of the glaze ingredients in a small bowl.
- Coat the pork chops in the coconut sugar mixture on both sides until evenly covered.
- Heat the olive oil in a large, oven safe skillet over medium heat. Once the oil is hot, add the pork chops to the pan.
- Cook the pork chops for 5 minutes on each side until there is a nice sear.
- Bake pork chops in the oven for 5-10 minutes depending on the thickness.*
- Pour any left over glaze onto the pork chops when serving.
- The pork chops I buy are usually about 2” thick and are perfectly cooked after about 5 minutes in the oven for a total of 15 minutes cook time.
- Serving Size: 4