- 9 cups gluten free rice or corn Chex cereal
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup vegan butter (I use “Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Sticks”)
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips (I use “Enjoy Life” vegan semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips)
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup powdered sugar (I use “Swerve” powdered sugar substitute)
- Add vegan chocolate chips, butter, and peanut butter to a large microwave safe bowl. Microwave 30 seconds at a time, stirring each time until everything is melted together. Once melted, stir in vanilla.
- Add gluten free Chex cereal to a large bowl and pour the chocolate and peanut butter mixture over the cereal. Use a rubber spatula to stir the cereal until they are all evenly coated.
- Pour the cereal into a large ziplock bag and add the cocoa and powdered sugar to the bag. Seal the bag shut and shake to coat the cereal in the cocoa and powdered sugar. Add more powdered sugar if necessary.
- Spread the cereal onto a large piece of parchment paper until it has cooled and dried.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.