- 1/2 cup gluten free oat flour*
- 1/2 cup almond flour*
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup vegan butter, melted (I use “Earth Balance Soy Free Vegan Buttery Sticks”)
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips (I use “Enjoy Life Mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips”)
- 3/4 cup vegan chocolate chips for coating (optional)
- 1 tsp coconut oil (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread almond flour and oat flour evenly on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper and bake for 5 minutes.
- In a medium sized bowl, add almond flour, oat flour, salt and whisk well.
- In a small bowl, add melted butter, coconut sugar, vanilla and stir to combine.
- Add liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir well.
- Fold in 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop out the mixture and use your hands to roll into balls. Place cookie dough balls onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper and place in the freezer for 5-10 minutes.
- Optionally add 1/2 cup of vegan chocolate chips and coconut oil to a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments stirring in between until the chocolate chips are melted.
- Remove the cookie dough balls from the freezer and roll in the chocolate until evenly coated. Place back onto the parchment paper and put in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes or until the chocolate has hardened.
- If you can’t have oat flour or almond flour, you can use an all purpose gluten free flour instead.