These Chocolate Banana Nice Cream Shakes are so delicious you would never know they are actually healthy! They are so chocolaty and this recipe is SO easy to make.
When I was growing up, I remember having sleep overs with my cousins at my grandparents house and getting the BEST treats.
One of my favorites was when my grandma would make us milkshakes.
She of course would serve them in the 50’s style milkshake glasses and I just thought it was SO special.
I knew this was an experience I wanted to have with my kiddos but needed to find a dairy free option because of food allergies. I also wanted to find a healthier shake option.
So when I came across the idea of “Nice” cream on Pinterest I thought that would work perfect for a healthier shake option.
My daughter absolutely LOVES these chocolate nice cream shakes!
My son is still a little too young to give them a try, but I am certain when he is a little older he will love them too.
I’m so excited to have special moments like this with my kids!
So let’s talk about how to make these super easy Chocolate Banana Nice Cream Shakes!
CHOCOLATE BANANA NICE CREAM RECIPE INGREDIENTS:
- Frozen bananas: Chop bananas and put them in a freezer bag. Freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
- Dairy free milk of choice: I use “So Delicious Unsweetened Coconut Milk”
- Peanut butter
- Cocoa powder
- Maple syrup
- Vegan chocolate chips: This is optional. I use “Enjoy Life” brand vegan mini chocolate chips
- Vegan coconut whipped cream: This is optional, but so good! I use my homemade coconut milk whipped cream
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE NICE CREAM SHAKES:
- Add all ingredients except vegan chocolate chips to a high powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into milkshake glasses and optionally top with vegan whipped cream and chocolate chips.
How easy is that!?
Delicious and healthy chocolate banana nice cream shakes in under 10 minutes!
♥ Don’t forget to rate this recipe and leave a comment below if you give this recipe a try! ♥Print
- 3 chopped frozen bananas
- 1 1/2 cups dairy free milk of choice (I use “So Delicious Unsweetened Coconut Milk”)
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- vegan chocolate chips (optional – I use “Enjoy Life” brand)
- vegan coconut whipped cream (optional)
© Just What We Eat. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe.
SHOP THIS RECIPE: