- 1 cup gluten free quick cooking oats (or gluten free oat flour)
- 1 cup all purpose gluten free flour (I use “Better Batter”)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp xanthan gum (omit if your gluten free flour already contains xanthan gum)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk of choice (I use “So Delicious unsweetened Coconut Milk”)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted (avocado oil works as well)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup blueberries (I use frozen blueberries, but fresh will work as well)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a muffin tin or use muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt and xanthan gum (if your flour doesn’t contain it).
- Add the remaining ingredients except for the blueberries to the bowl and stir until combined.
- Fold the blueberries into the batter and fill each muffin tin about 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Allow the muffins to cool completely before eating.