- 1 cup of quinoa uncooked
- 2 cups of low sodium vegetable broth
- 2 15 oz cans of black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 2 cups of mixed vegetables
- 3 tbsp Coconut Aminos Soy Sauce Substitute (or your favorite gluten free soy sauce substitute)
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Add the quinoa and vegetable broth to a large pot and set the stove to medium high heat.
- Once boiling, lower the heat and allow to simmer for 15-20 minutes until the quinoa has puffed up and the liquid has been absorbed.
- While the quinoa is cooking, heat the mixed veggies in a pan according to the cooking directions on the bag. You can also microwave or steam the veggies.
- Once the quinoa is done cooking, add the mixed vegetables, black beans, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and Coco Aminos to the pot.
- Stir well to evenly distribute the Coco Aminos and seasonings. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 4