- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Wash and cube sweet potatoes (about 1-2″ cubes).
- Place sweet potatoes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Mix together seasoning in a small bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil and seasoning over the sweet potatoes and stir to coat the potatoes evenly.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the sweet potatoes start to crisp on the outside.
- Serve immediately.
- This BBQ seasoning can also be made in bulk. Click Here for the bulk version of this BBQ seasoning mix.