- 1/2 pound bacon, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 15 oz cans navy beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 15 oz cans pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook chopped bacon in a large skillet over medium high heat until crispy.
- Remove bacon from skillet and add chopped onion to the bacon grease. Saute onion over medium high heat until cooked through (about 5 minutes).
- Add all ingredients to a 9 x 13 oven safe dish and stir to combine.
- Bake for 1 hour.