- 2 cups oat flour (gluten free)
- 1 1/3 cup almond flour
- 2 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 3/4 cup applesauce
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 2–3 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, add all dry ingredients except walnuts and whisk until combined.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas with a fork or potato masher.
- Add the rest of the wet ingredients to the mashed bananas and mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the large bowl of wet ingredients and mix together.
- Stir in the chopped walnuts.
- Scoop mixture into a muffin pan and fill about 3/4 of the way full (you can use muffin liners if desired).
- Bake for 17-20 minutes.
- Allow muffins to cool before serving.