- 2 large or 3 medium ripe firm peaches, halved and pitted
- 1/4 cup gluten free oats (quick or rolled)
- 2 tbsp gluten free all-purpose flour (I use “Better Batter”)
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp vegan butter (I use “Earth Balance Soy Free Vegan Buttery Sticks”)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cut the peaches in half and remove the pits. Using a melon baller, scoop out some of the middle of the peach to make room For the stroussel topping. Place the peaches in a greased oven safe dish, skin side down.
- In a small bowl, combine gluten free oats, gluten free flour, coconut sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt. Mix well.
- Cut the butter into cubes and use a pastry blender or fork to work the butter into the flour mixture. The mixture should resemble a crumble when you are done.
- Scoop the streusel mixture onto each of the peaches, gently pressing down to pack the mixture into the peach.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the topping is lightly browned and the peaches have softened.
- Serving Size: 4