This gluten free and vegan Avocado Chickpea Salad is delicious and super easy to make! It’s made with simple and fresh ingredients making this a great healthy meal option!
- 1 15 oz. can garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained and rinsed
- 2 medium avocados
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1 small lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup tomato, diced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 4 gluten free and vegan wraps (I use “BFree Wraps“)
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mash with a potato masher.
- Serve on a gluten free tortilla, over corn chips, or eat it all by itself.