For the Shredded Chicken
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp minced onion
For the Guacamole
- 2 medium avocados
- 1/2 cup red onion diced
- 1 small lime juiced
- 1/2 cup tomato diced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- Place chicken breasts in your slow cooker/Instant Pot.
- Add two cups of vegetable broth, 2 cloves of garlic minced, and 1/2 tsp minced onion.
- Cook in the slow cooker on high for 3 hours. If cooking in an Instant Pot, close the lid and make sure you are NOT venting. Select the Poultry setting which should be pre-programmed to cook for 20 minutes.
- Shred chicken once cooked (I use two forks to shred the chicken).
- Once chicken is cooked, combine all of the guacamole ingredients in a large bowl and mash with a potato masher.
- Add shredded chicken to the guacamole mixture and stir well.
- Serve on tortillas, tortilla chips, or just eat it as is.