This Asian Chickpeas and Broccoli recipe is so easy to make and tastes amazing! It’s the perfect gluten free, vegan, and soy free dinner recipe!
- 1 15oz cans chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Add 1 tbsp. olive oil to a large pan and heat over medium-high heat. Add onion and broccoli to the pan. Sauté until soft about 8 minutes.
- While onion and broccoli are cooking, add all sauce ingredients to a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add minced garlic and chickpeas to the pan and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Pour in sauce and cook for another 5 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
- Serve over rice, quinoa, or all by itself.